Rich farm land and a generous family home
|Land Size||113 hectare|
When it comes to looking for some of the best farmland Tasmania has to offer, it’s hard to look past an opportunity such as this one! Zoned Rural, this lush countryside is farmland that has not become over populated. Located 20 minutes from the township of Wynyard, you have the ease of country living with the convenience of being close to life’s necessities.
The rural views from this home are divine and the privacy of farm living provides peace and tranquility! Farming in Tasmania is among the best conditions in the world!
Situated on 113 Hectares (approx 279 acres) across 9 titles, this property has been very well maintained, and with so much to list the main features are as follows.
– 4 spacious bedrooms all with built ins, main bedroom also has bathroom access
– office or 5th bedroom
– Large dual access bathroom with corner vanity, separate shower and bath.
– Separate toilet
– Large separate laundry with extra storage space, linen press and a second shower
– Main lounge with built in blackwood bar and wood heating
– Pure Merino wool carpet throughout living areas
– Ceiling insulation
– Internal sliding door access to the second living/entertaining/BBQ area, with range hood for convenience and sealed polished concrete flooring
– Blackwood kitchen with plenty of cupboard/bench space, oversize pantry, freestanding oven with ceramic top and dishwasher
– Open plan separate dining room
– Main garage is automatic 2 door with workshop space and a pit to one side.
– Large rumpus room off the back with wood heating making it a perfect man cave
– Garden and wood sheds, hot house, chook house, orchard and a veggie garden
– 10,000 Gallon underground tank that feeds the house via pump
– 3 Enclosed barns with sheltered storage alongside, and 1 skillion
– 6 spring fed dams
– 2 well maintained stockyards. Main stockyard has 13,000L water tank that feeds yard troughs and hoses. 5 pens and 1 race.
– Water rights for irrigation from Sisters creek.
– Water licence valid until November 2051, 10 thousand mega litres, $150 annual fee.
– Average rainfall 55 inches recorded over the last 10 years
– 33 well fenced paddocks with a mix of solar and mains electric fences
– All paddocks have water access either by dam or trough. Some paddocks have tree shelter
– Well fertilized croppable land with rich red soil (previously cropped Potatoes and poppies)
– Comfortably run a conservative 150-180 head of cattle yearly, With capability to do more
With so much more this property has to offer a viewing is a must. We are adhering to government regulations around Covid-19, and we are aware travel may be difficult. Video conferencing and a virtual tour may be available to genuine interest only. We are the only agency open 7 days a week so please contact our office for more information.